How Much Does a Jeep Wrangler Weigh?
The new 2019 Jeep Wrangler model is one of the many customer favorites in the Maryville area. It’s fully equipped with advanced technology, comfortable interior, unique exterior design, and impressive specs. Have you ever wondered, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” The answer is completely dependent on the trim. Read on to learn more about the Jeep Wrangler trims, specs, and engine options!
Breakdown of the 2019 Jeep Wrangler Weights by Trim Levels
You may be curious about the Wrangler weight due to the varying configurations and the multiple features each one offers. Below is a list of the trim levels and their weights:
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 3,970 pounds
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport: 4,201 pounds
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S: 4,201 pounds
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab: 4,345 pounds
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara: 4,431 pounds
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon: 4,439 pounds
2019 Jeep Wrangler Engine Options & Specs
Since we know how much the Jeep Wrangler configurations weigh, let’s discover part of the reason why they weigh so much. Let’s explore the powerful engines lying underneath the hoods of the new Jeep Wrangler. Regardless of which option you choose, your Jeep Wrangler is powered by strong and reliable engines. Here are the following engine options and specs:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine – This is the standard engine option in the new 2019 Jeep Wrangler. This powerful V6 engine generates 285 hp, 260 lb-ft of torque, and a max towing capacity of 3,500 pounds.
- 2.0L Direct-Injection Turbo engine – The 2.0L engine option generates 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque for drivers near and far from St Joseph. Additionally, this engine offers a generous towing capacity of 3,500 pounds.
Be sure to note how the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is equipped with Dana® 44 axles and much more through Jeep Wrangler research. The Rubicon sits as the heaviest trim level due to this feature that makes off-roading outside of Clarinda or Bedford that much greater.
Learn More About the Jeep Wrangler Weight & More
Interested in learning about the 2019 Jeep Wrangler? Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM can answer all your questions about technology features, safety features, color options, and much more! Before visiting, check out our new and used vehicle inventory. Once you’re ready, feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment! Whether you want to know how much a Jeep Wrangler weighs, how much a RAM 1500 weighs, or if you want to know if Chrysler is Dodge, we’re here to help!
More on the 2019 Jeep Wrangler
The new 2019 Jeep Wrangler model is one of the many customer favorites in the Maryville area. It’s fully equipped with advanced technology, comfortable interior, unique exterior design, and impressive specs. Have you ever wondered, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” The answer is completely dependent on the trim. Read on to learn more…
Looking for serious off-road capability near St Joseph? The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is an icon of wilderness driving. With its fun and unique style, and a number of color options, you’re sure to find one that matches your personality and unique needs. When you’ve finished looking over RAM Wrangler is there. Check out the Jeep Wrangler…