What is the Ram 1500 Maintenance Schedule?
The RAM 1500 maintenance schedule is the recommended RAM 1500 service schedule that ensures that your vehicle is getting the service it needs as it ages and reaches mileage milestones. And Savannah drivers looking for great service can find just that at Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM. Read on below to learn more about your recommended RAM 1500 oil change intervals. Also, be sure to check out our parts center. We offer genuine OEM parts to our Barnard-area drivers and beyond!
2022 RAM 1500 Service Schedule
- Check your vehicle’s fluid levels (engine oil, windshield washer, brake, coolant, and the like).
- Check your vehicle’s tire pressure.
- Check your vehicle’s interior and exterior lights.
- Consider if you need an oil change, replace your oil filter, or rotate your tires.
- Inspect your exhaust, battery terminals, brake pads, and door latches.
- Your RAM 1500 will be due for its first RAM 1500 maintenance visit, including an oil and oil filter change. Our trained technicians can flush out the old oil and replace it with fresh, clean oil and a new oil filter. It’s also a good idea for drivers to have their RAM 1500 fluids checked and tires rotated.
- Your brakes, tie rods, and front suspension should be checked, adjusted, and replaced if necessary.
- Replace the engine air filter and cabin air filter. Our technicians can also inspect your axles, transfer case, U-joints, and CV joints.
- Your transmission fluid, filter, engine coolant, and brake fluid should be checked and replaced if necessary.
- It’s time to repeat many of the services mentioned above, including checking and replacing your spark plugs, wires, and PVC joints.
- At 120,000 miles, our technicians will perform all of the same services required at 60,000 miles. It’s also recommended that your transfer case and fluids be replaced if you use your truck often for towing and hauling payloads.
- Your cabin air filter and engine air filter will be inspected and replaced. Our technicians will also flush your engine coolant.
Follow the RAM 1500 Service Schedule with Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM
Now that you have a better understanding of your RAM 1500 oil change intervals and maintenance schedule, you’re ready to schedule service for your RAM 1500. And at Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM, we offer a variety of service specials for our dedicated customers to take advantage of for great service savings. Contact us today with any of your RAM 1500 maintenance schedule questions and to learn more about our great offerings!
More from Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM
RAM 1500 towing capacity is well-known by Savannah drivers that are used to tough jobs around town. How much can a 2023 RAM 1500 tow? The 2023 RAM 1500 can tow up to a maximum of 12,750 pounds when properly equipped. That’s a ton of power and potential for towing jobs around Clarinda, IA. So, if…
Establish a step-by-step procedure for checking your equipment whenever you tow: Trailer hitch and safety chains for proper connection Electrical connections for trailer wiring and brakes Operation of separate trailer brake system before moving into traffic Tire condition and tire pressure on tow vehicle and trailer All fluid and coolant levels, as well as hose…
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is the pinnacle of rugged refinement, which is easy to see when you step inside the cabin. The cavernous Grand Cherokee dimensions allow you to relax in optimal comfort as you travel around Savannah and Clarinda, IA. In addition to ample Jeep Grand Cherokee cargo space, the interior is also well-equipped…