2019 Jeep Cherokee Interior Features
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee is the perfect marriage of form and functionality, offering St Joseph drivers access to the Jeep Wave program, a vast array of interior features, and space to make daily commutes and road trips to Missouri’s best BBQ restaurants a bit more enjoyable. From state-of-the-art technology to spacious cargo and passenger areas, the new Cherokee is the SUV that has it all. Learn more about the Cherokee interior, and compare Cherokee to Compass with Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, below.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Dimensions and Space
Whether you’re picking up groceries in Clarinda or heading out on a road trip, you’ll find that the Cherokee has more than enough space:
- Up to 24.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row of seating.
- Up to 54.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row of seating.
With the help of a 60/40 split-folding rear seat, you’re able to arrange your seating in a fashion that suits what you need to haul. There are also several clever storage features throughout the cabin, including a hidden load floor in the rear cargo area.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Comfort Features
When you’re running errands in Bedford, it’s important that you and your passengers are as comfortable as possible. Thankfully, the Cherokee provides plenty of comfort features to ensure your ride is comfortable and safe in any condition.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Your hands will always be toasty with the Cherokee’s heated steering wheel.
- Memory Settings: If you share your Cherokee with family members, each of you can store your unique settings for seating positions, radio stations, and side mirror positions. Switching between users is as simple as the touch of a button.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: No more arguing about “It’s too cold/it’s too hot!” With Dual-Zone Auto Temperature Control, you can adjust the temperature to what’s comfortable, while your front passenger personalizes their own setting, too.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Cooler mornings and nights won’t faze you with heated and ventilated front seating.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Technology Features
When you explore the Jeep Cherokee inside, you’ll find a myriad of state-of-the-art technology features to keep you updated and entertained during Savannah drives:
- Alpine® Premium Sound System
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-Inch touchscreen
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Two USB and one auxiliary port
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
Test Drive the Jeep Cherokee at Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM!
Ready to get behind the wheel? Experience the Jeep Cherokee interior in person when you contact us to schedule a test drive at our Maryville dealership. Be sure to check out our latest new Jeep offers before stopping in! Think you might need a bit more vehicle than the Cherokee offers? Compare it to its larger cousin, the Grand Cherokee, to see if it better suits your needs, or compare vehicles like Pacifica vs. Odyssey, and check out colors on the Jeep Wrangler.
Learn More About Jeep SUVs
Looking for serious off-road capability near St Joseph? The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is an icon of wilderness driving. With its fun and unique style, and a number of color options, you’re sure to find one that matches your personality and unique needs. When you’ve finished looking over RAM Wrangler is there. Check out the Jeep Wrangler…
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee can be had with four high-performance engines, enabling it to offer a 7,200-pound maximum towing capacity. For an in-depth look at each engine option, continue reading, check out the Jeep Wave program, then browse our new Grand Cherokee inventory to find a trim level and color you’d be proud to…
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee is the perfect marriage of form and functionality, offering St Joseph drivers access to the Jeep Wave program, a vast array of interior features, and space to make daily commutes and road trips to Missouri’s best BBQ restaurants a bit more enjoyable. From state-of-the-art technology to spacious cargo and passenger areas, the…