2019 Dodge Journey Towing Capacity
The new Dodge Journey for sale helps you bring your life along for the ride when its towing capacity is used to the fullest. How much can the Dodge Journey tow? With the right engine options, this SUV has a 2,500-pound towing capacity. That makes for a reliable and versatile vehicle for Clarinda inclement weather and uneven road conditions. Learn more about the Dodge Journey towing capacity below before visiting Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM and scheduling a test drive.
Dodge Journey Specs
Additional Dodge Journey performance features, along with two engine options, help you go further and pull more. Reliable performance comes standard with this vehicle, with amenities that include:
- Available six-speed automatic transmission with AutoStick and front-wheel drive and an available 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine delivering 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.4L 16-valve four-cylinder with a four-speed automatic transmission standard delivering 173 hp and 166 lb-ft of torque.
- 500-mile engine range from an EPA-estimated 25 highway mpg.
- Dual variable valve timing provided by computer-based engineering to maximize power and efficiency through the exhaust and intake systems.
Additional performance and towing features enhance St Joseph adventures in the 2019 Dodge Journey. Hauling a boat or jet ski for play? Light equipment for work? Journey makes it happen with:
- Available AWD system for better traction so you can manage any Savannah inclement weather or rough roads.
- A Trailer Sway Control system comes standard on the new Journey to help your tow stay safe and optimized.
- For even greater safety, Electronic Stability Control adjusts the way your trailer moves based on wind and road conditions.
- Electronic Roll Mitigation hits the brakes automatically to help prevent accidents.
- Anti-lock brakes help grip the road better in low-traction conditions.
- Three suspension options help your vehicle maintain smooth rides, no matter the condition.
Visit Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Today
Want to bring a new Dodge Journey home to your driveway in Bedford? Drop by Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. We have plenty of new vehicles for you to shop, and our service center provides the assurance you need for vehicle maintenance assistance. Also be sure to take a look at our selection of used Chrysler Pacifica models when you want to learn more.
Still looking for the perfect family SUV? Compare the Dodge Durango vs Ford Explorer with our team today.
More from Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
While Chrysler and Dodge fall under the full Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) family tree, both Chrysler and Dodge are separate entities. Chrysler vehicles are up-market premium models, like the Pacifica, while Dodge offers performance-focused cars and SUVs, like the Charger. Want to learn more about the models that can improve your drives in St Joseph? Answer…
2020 RAM 1500 weight ranges from 4,798 lbs to 5,374 lbs unloaded, depending on what trim level you choose. RAM 1500 trucks also offer a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating that ranges between 6,800 lbs and 7,100 lbs. Need more specific measurement and capacity numbers? Our team at Tri State Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM near St Joseph has compiled a collection of…
The new 2019 Jeep Wrangler model is one of the many customer favorites in the Maryville area. It’s fully equipped with advanced technology, comfortable interior, unique exterior design, and impressive specs. Have you ever wondered, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” The answer is completely dependent on the trim. Read on to learn more…